Our bucket list!!!
(inspired partially by the bucket list of Stephen Sutton)
- Raise 5k for charity ☑
- Raise 10k for charity
- Encourage 50 people to become blood donors (two so far)
- Get 500 likes on Facebook page
- Get Crafty for Cancer set up and donate 10 knitted items (see Over to You)
- Send out 5 boxes for newly diagnosed teens in 2014.
- Get Emily to become the ambassador for a charity
- Get 20 people to become potential lifesavers on 2014 by joining the Stem Cell register. (nine so far)
- Get Teenage Cancer awareness on the national curriculum.
- Get umbilical cord donation set up in at least one welsh hospital.
- Speak to 500 young people about RemissionPossible and the importance of Knowing Your Body and how they can save lives.
- Promote the work of my chosen charities (see In our hearts)
- Speak at a corporate event.
- Create lesson plans for schools to use as part of Welsh Baccalaureate and PSHE lessons.
- Trek to base camp at Everest.
- Volunteer at Tokoyo 2020 olympics
- Pass my A levels
- Go to university
I also want to organise as many fundraising events as possible to hit fundraising targets, by making the afternoon tea an annual event, organising a pamper evening to benefit Look Good Feel Better, as well as an evening event.
Please look at Over to you to find more details of our campaigns and how you can help us out!
If you think you can help us tick off an item on the bucket list get in contact with is via our email email@example.com